Friday, July 9, 2010

Black Chandelier Photos

Here's some great pics of my work from the Opening Night of The Black Chandelier courtesy of photographer and graphic designer Remi. Things have been very busy for me lately, thus the lack of posts! I'm keeping busy with creating new stuff, joining new markets as well as the fabulous in.cube8r gallery in Melbourne (more details to come) and participating in the latest artist's boot camp by Pikaland. Phew! What a busy time it is! But in a good way! Anyone else juggling at the moment?



"Fair Girl" mixed media on paper




"Branching Out" Mixed media on paper




"Ella" mixed media on paper





"Lost & Found" mixed media on paper

6 comments:

  1. Oh darling these new pieces are just gorgeous!! And you're joining incubeator gallery that's AWESOME!! They are such a funky-cute little shop, you'll fit in so nicely!!
    Congrats on another show, too, hurray you've been a busy bee :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks hun, we'll have to catch up soon! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i bought some of your prints at morpeth for my daughters nursery, i absolutely love them!!! you've earned yourself a fan!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you :)
    If you'd like to join my mailing list for updates on upcoming markets please email me at: happilyeverafternoon@gmail.com

    x Jo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhh I love "lost and found" sooo beautiful!
    Just wanted to say hey to you Jo! My names Nadia and I work at in.cube8r (and I just met your mum, lol!) love your work, and I hope you go really well here :) I think I'm going to have to run away with one of your gorgeous little originals.... :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Nadia, lovely to meet you :)
    I'll be down in August to have a Rose Street Artists' Market stall and restock at in.cube8r so hopefully we'll meet in person soon!
    x Jo

    ReplyDelete